Some of the places
- Panthers - Port Macquarie - Decent club food with a pleasant view out over the water, particularly if you eat outside.
- Spicy Yahmor Thai Restaurant - Port Macquarie - Terrible. Don't go there.
- Wall of China - Port Macquarie - Fair Chinese at reasonable prices. The serving quantities were good and the service was good too. It may not be the best Chinese restaurant in town but it was ok.
- Authentic Thai Orchid Restaurant - Port Macquarie - This is really good Thai food - possibly best in Port Macquarie. The service was friendly and efficient. The food was tasty and the servings were good. Compared to other Thai places in town that we tried - this was by far the best. The entrance area isn't very enticing but once inside the decor is much more pleasant.
- Pizza Pomodoro - Port Macquarie - They have really good pizza here. It's possibly the best in town. If you're looking for somewhere to grab a decent feed for the masses then it's better than the mass produced pizza's and at reasonable prices too.
- Port City Bowling Club Club Buffet - Port Macquarie - Reasonably priced and plentiful but not awesome food. Go if you're very hungry and the budgets tight.
- Ricardo's Tomato's - Cafe - Port Macquarie - Pleasant place. Snacks and coffee make it a good morning or afternoon tea spot with some fresh strawberry picking as a bonus.
- Laurieton Seafoods on Murray - Port Macquarie - Tasty fish and chips overlooking the river while you sit outside or for take away (as most do).